Gagan Thapa wants govt to answer these five questions about Covid-19 response
Kathmandu, June 9
Nepali Congress lawmaker Gagan Thapa has requested 5 inquiries to the federal government concerning the federal government’s Covid-19 response.
Requesting a particular time within the House of Representatives assembly on Tuesday, the opposition lawmaker spoke on behalf of the get together and stated the federal government ought to reply the next questions.
- Who will take the accountability of deaths that the nation witnessed throughout the lockdown due to starvation and lack of important medical companies? Likewise, who will take the accountability of the deaths reported from quarantine camps?
- How a lot cash did the federal government spend within the Covid-19 response? For what function?
- The quarantine camps are usually not well-managed they usually have develop into a spot to transmit an infection. Are they quarantine camps or focus camps set as much as kill folks?
- Why did the federal government resolve to slender down the vary of PCR assessments?
- Why is the federal government conducting RDT assessments?
Thapa demanded that both the prime minister or the chief of the high-level Covid-19 management committee (DPM Ishwar Pokharel) reply to his questions within the House.
Published on June ninth, Tuesday, 2020 2:41 PM